The Secrets Of Dominica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dog Based RP taking place in the Caribbeans on the island known as Dominica.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mission Statement of Site

Our Mission and reason for creating this site is to give people a fun and interesting place to RP as well as a place to get away from IRL problems. 

Goals

•Provide a fun and exciting environment.

•Have constants RP Plots in play.

•Provide a friendly atmosphere for the members of the site.

Affiliates
Our Button
TSOD
Latest topics
» When Warriors Collide
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence |
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:50 am by Guest

» Maestro is going bye-bye...
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am by Maestro

» The Less
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am by Maestro

» The Beach
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 am by Tundra

» Tundra the German Shepherd
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:43 pm by Tundra

» Pokemon Aethra
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Shiver the bashful loner
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm by Alcides

» Morne aux Diables(devils peak)
The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 pm by Alcides

The Less

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:37 am

"It's all the same to me; you do or you don't." Maestro's off sense of logic may be the root to her being a psychopath, or possibly just because she can be. The remorse she can't give after brutally murdering another animal is just... horrible, and how Quinn couldn't see that would make it just so much easier to control him. She continued after him, keeping a steady pace with his. She wanted something from him but didn't decide what just yet. This could lead to a whole sleuth of problems for the other canine.  
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:36 am

Quinn shrugged "Maybe or Maybe not" he said with a shrug. He kept walking and growled as two large fallen trees blocked his way, not possible to jump over.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 am

Maestro quickly stopped as he did, her tail swaying back and fourth slightly. "Well?" she said, walking in front of him. Her blue eyes were glazed with a certain evil; a devilish stare as she easily tilted her head to the side, ears perked forward intently. There was a silence between the two as she stood there, just staring at him with her pale blue Husky gaze. "If you like me Quinn, you wouldn't follow into danger. If you love me, you would. I can't return either of those. This is a heads up; I'd be leading you on if I were to continue playing with you." The female spoke those words, tilted her head back to a centered position and moved out of the way, though there was no place to go. "Sweetie, I'd be lying if I said that I could care if your feelings got hurt." She glanced back at him. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Quinn shrugged "I went here because I wanted to go here" he said and sat down. He laughed "you won't hurt my feeling, most likely I will just walk off" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am

"I wont? Really? How can you be so sure about that?" she asked, not even lending another glance to him. Her ears perked back slightly and she finally looked at him. "And that pick up line? Heard it a thousand times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Less - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Less
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secrets Of Dominica :: Southern Area :: Morne Anglais Trail-
Jump to: