The Secrets Of Dominica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dog Based RP taking place in the Caribbeans on the island known as Dominica.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mission Statement of Site

Our Mission and reason for creating this site is to give people a fun and interesting place to RP as well as a place to get away from IRL problems. 

Goals

•Provide a fun and exciting environment.

•Have constants RP Plots in play.

•Provide a friendly atmosphere for the members of the site.

Affiliates
Our Button
TSOD
Latest topics
» When Warriors Collide
The Less Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence |
The Less Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:50 am by Guest

» Maestro is going bye-bye...
The Less Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am by Maestro

» The Less
The Less Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am by Maestro

» The Beach
The Less Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 am by Tundra

» Tundra the German Shepherd
The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:43 pm by Tundra

» Pokemon Aethra
The Less Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Shiver the bashful loner
The Less Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm by Alcides

» Morne aux Diables(devils peak)
The Less Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 pm by Alcides

The Less

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Maestro
A hike. Yes, a hike. That is what this stray is in for now that she began on a trail, muddy, wet and slippery. There were some rumors roaming that this mountain has the most beautiful of views on the entire island, Maestro never listed to them but this one seemed to catch a tiny bit of her interest. After all, she needed something to pass the time today. "This will be anything less than flawless," she muttered as a sprinkle of rain landed upon her back, the drizzle quickly continuing into a down-pour of water from the sky. Each droplet that slid off the others that already grasped to her coat slid down the strands and easily fell to the now even muddier and wetter path. Her paws carefully placed themselves, seeming to follow a pattern--not in any way erratic. Each step was carefully accommodated to the wetness and the slip, occasionally having to be replaced because of it. The brisk wind sheered up against her front, her head hung low and her eyes planted to her feet.

The wind seemed to have a coldness to it--not of the regular sorts either. It seemed, to Maestro, of a mysterious or mystical origin, something she had not encountered before on her merciless adventures. The lass' tail flicked back and forth, brushing against the hair that grew on the back of her legs as it did. Her left side was planted close to the tall trees and other plant life that grew in this area, they sloped upward from the direction Maestro was coming from. The large slope she was climbing showed no mercy and would easily let her slip, somehow she hadn't yet though. If it were her pace or possibly just her strength, either way she was lucky enough.

word count: 302
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Quinn walked up the trail with his short brindle coat dirty and matted down with mud. He had tried to clean it on many occasions but it just got dirty again and he found no use for it. He walked a little more and growled at the bad smell of another dog. He hadn't talk to another dog and barley ever talked. He sniffed again with a crinkled nose. While he kept walking he tried not to breath in more of the scent.

Last edited by Kellin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alcides
Admin
Alcides

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:41 pm

((Try and be descriptive please.))
Back to top Go down
https://thesecretsofdominica.rpg-board.net
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:31 am

Maestro
Her face cringed at the scent of another dog, male. She obviously would come upon this other canine sometime, and so she forced her face to a rather bland expression. Her eyes jumped from place to place on the trail as she continued to let her paws slowly take their steps, carefully placed. The rain kept pelting her, taunting Maestro with it's pestering sound, that terrible chill that rises to the surface once it soaks into your skin and as it drips from your fur. It was quite obvious that this dog was nearing, she prepared herself to have to either, talk to this dog, or ignore it with blatant disregard to anything it said. It. Maestro referred to all other animals as its, so it was not to be any different than other conversations; she wouldn't ask for a name and would only answer if she was so obliged. Perfect plan, it didn't take much thought either. 

Maestro's ears flicked black and her muscles tensed as the canine came closer and closer, her gaze was still, perpetually, focused to the path ahead of her. On occasion, she would let it drop to the mud covered ground, just to check if there was anything that could cause her to lose grip. The female's coat was rather clean for being in this region, although wet and grimy, she was still fairly clean.

word count: 231
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Quinns brindle muzzle turned toward the female and without warning he lifted his lip and showed his white teeth. He finally came to his senses and shook his head "Sorry" he mumbled and kept walking. He stepped into a mud pile and his brindle paws were covered in mud. He growled "dumb mud" he cursed and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Maestro
"C'mon, buddy, why even bother with this world anymore when you have absolutely no manners," she began, but paused, keeping her eyes focused to the ground and her head held low.  "Like myself." Her voice was mock the whole time, sarcastic as it ever could be. It was so ridiculous, Maestro, talking to another canine? She was bored. Possibly that was it's sense of origin. Or maybe she was meaning to taunt him for a sadistic pleasure? Whatever it was, she sure was liable to get on his nerves. She felt him brush past her and listened to his words.. after she spoke. "So, names? It isn't like we're going to get of of this mountain anytime soon; might as well get to know each other," she echoed, her voice was monotone through the whole thing, dull and dry. 

It was rather repulsive, actually. How she simply spoke to him although he did something that could easily have offended a 'normal' mutt. This brute was clueless on what she could do to him; what she would do to him if he somehow got on her death list which was constantly being updated, never revised. Once you are on it, you are never getting off until she either hurts you almost fatally or she kills you. Either way, you wont be happy with the outcome. Her steps were sped slightly so her stride matched his, her head slightly higher and her ears briskly pricked back still.

word count: 245
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Quinn growled "first my name isn't buddy I am Quinn. Second I did it on accident" he said. He flicked his stump of a tail angrily "I have manners, just...none of your business" he said with a snap of his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm

"Okay, Quinn, I'm Maestro," she could hear a slight bit of stress in his voice as she kept her stride steady to his. For a second she sped her pace once more, just enough to move in front of him. She whipped her body around quickly and began to stare at the matted male. She stopped, forcing him to an abrupt halt. "Bad day? Past? I've noticed how many of you canines are very sensitive to emotional stress. Care to tell?" her voice was slightly softened and her care was fake. She didn't care for this dog in any way and she never would. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Quinn shook his head and raised his head higher then hers "no. I know you don't care, let me enjoy my walk while I still can" he said. He shook his coat and passed her. He kept walking with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:08 pm

"Really? You're smart!" she teased as she bounded in front of him once more. The rain was finally starting to let up. Her fur was drenched, her paws covered in mud. "Listen, Quinn, don't you have anyone?" it started off slightly sensitive and ended up being a totally rude said-aloud-thought. Her paw steps once again matched his but she began to fall behind, it was on purpose. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Quinn growled " no now stay away from me" he growled again. He snapped his brindle jaws infront of her in the act of getting her to back off and curved around her again. He didn't like this dog digging imp his buisness.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 pm

"You don't own this territory, do you?" she chuckled, picking up stride for a second before stopping so she could fall behind. This little, talk, was quite boring for Maestro; she could easily find someone more interesting to talk to. Herself. Once she had fallen quite behind, she could once again feel the trickling of raindrops on her back and her face as they fell between the strands of fur.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Quinn breathed "no. What do you want to know" he asked. He was done with this dog and decided he would just tell her what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:01 am

"Nothing," she mocked, speeding up a bit so he could hear her clearly over the rain. Maestro's ears twitched at the sounds over the rain, awaiting an answer. Her pace fell again and she lowered her head once more, staring at the ground. The canine's tail swished back and forth as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:06 am

Quinn shook his head "then why are you following me and asking me questions" he asked with a slij frown. His brindle face was angry and confused at the same time. He shook his head and kept waking. He loved he feeling of the rain on his back.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:34 am

"I was on this path first. And another thing, the other ways up to the peak are muddier and much more dangerous," she protested, any emotion that could be showed either in her voice, or on her face eliminated. A chuckle rose to the air, it was weak and rather dully hung. The wet air grew a bit brisker as she continued to move up the mountain, slower than the male.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 am

Quinn shrugged "well it's better to go his way" he said with a smile. He stomped though the mud and
Soon his fur was covered in snow. He licked his jowls and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 am

The rain quickly turned intro snow as they moved higher and higher up the mountain. The snow on the ground became more slippery than the mud. Maestro watched him from behind, her ears perking forward for more than a second this time. The canine didn't mind snow, but she didn't like it either. 

((Sorry if this seems bland.. I just finished writing a Fable, so you know why))
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Quinn growled "stop following me" he snapped his jaws angrily. He began to march quickly up the mountain kicking mud up behind him, hoping to get some on her.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Tundra was walking out in the clearing and she sniffed, hoping to pick up a scent of home. She looked around, though didn't see anything. She kept walking and then stopped abruptly at the sound of voices. Her ears rocketed up and she looked around nervously.
I hope these other voices are a friend, she thought. After a quick debate with herself, she decided to stay clear and then maybe head back the way she came after the voices were out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 am

"Nicely said,' she mocked, 'But I am not following you. I was here first, if I recall correctly.' Her voice wasn't even hinting the slight bit of annoyance, or change of emotion as she corrected him with ease. The storming off, the kicking up of the mud, that would've been a turning point for any dog, not Maestro though.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:20 pm

Quinn barked "then leave me alone" and began to walk faster. He sniffed " do you smell that?" He asked. He smelled another dog but never noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Maestro snorted at his reply. "I'm obliged to answer. So you stop your yapping, and I'll stop mine," she spoke softly, stopping to raise her snout to the air. She inhaled the scent of another dog, female. "It doesn't smell dangerous to me," What was she talking about, not smelling dangerous? Maestro lowered her muzzle, her tail swishing back and forth at the scent.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 am

Tundra's ears perked up as she heard them talking about a scent of another member. She quickly thought, Maybe it's someone else! It couldn't be me. She listened a bit more and then sniffed the air as well, picking up on their scent. She looked their way and saw them approaching rapidly. She didn't move, or even flinch. She looked more intently and then thought to here self again, You know what, no more running. No hiding. You will stand and fight f you have to, but these canines would've already attacked if they meant to hurt me. She nodded and then looked to the canines again. She padded towards them at a steady pace, not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 am

Quinn sighed "well can we maybe have an actual conversation, not argue about trying to make each other shut up" he laughed. He sniffed and saw the dog, a german shepherd. He growled "state your name!" he barked loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Less
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secrets Of Dominica :: Southern Area :: Morne Anglais Trail-
Jump to: