The Secrets Of Dominica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dog Based RP taking place in the Caribbeans on the island known as Dominica.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Mission Statement of Site

Our Mission and reason for creating this site is to give people a fun and interesting place to RP as well as a place to get away from IRL problems. 

Goals

•Provide a fun and exciting environment.

•Have constants RP Plots in play.

•Provide a friendly atmosphere for the members of the site.

Affiliates
Our Button
TSOD
Latest topics
» When Warriors Collide
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence |
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:50 am by Guest

» Maestro is going bye-bye...
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 am by Maestro

» The Less
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am by Maestro

» The Beach
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 am by Tundra

» Tundra the German Shepherd
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:43 pm by Tundra

» Pokemon Aethra
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Shiver the bashful loner
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm by Alcides

» Morne aux Diables(devils peak)
The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 pm by Alcides

The Less

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tundra

Tundra

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Tundra saw one spot her and demanded her name. She looked at him with intense eyes and then replied in a strong voice, "Tundra!" She looked at them abover her, feeling they could jump at any time and tackle her. Her neck was crained and she felt uncomphortable stnding so she sat down. Still looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Quinn growled "Leave if you have any business with either of us but if you do not Leave!" he barked loudly as she replied in a strong voice. Hm well he was stronger. He walked over and stood over her, his breed making him taller then her "Do you have any business with any of us" he asked almost sneering.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Tundra kept her stance, looking at the dog that was in front of her. She answered in a friendly tone, "I have stumbled in on this place. No harm is done, right? I just... Lost my way." She smiled, hoping that the other dog and her could be acquainted. She sniffed the air, smelling pine trees. She loved pine trees.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Quinn growled "then leave. I already have one female in my presence I don't need another" he barked loudly. He had to admit it, he wanted alone time with Maestro. She was funny and smart. He looked her dead in the eye, challenging dominance. If she looked away she would have to leave, if he did he would have to take her order. It would be an alpha fight if they actually fought.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Maestro watched, clearly bored with the situation. "Acting like the happy puppy, are we Tundra?" she spoke, moving towards her to swiftly pace over to her side. "He looks dangerous -- and you... are just a little doggie. Lost and alone. I'd do it myself, but I'm afraid I'd kill you.. And after all, the pathetic life you have ahead of you would be hilarious to watch unfold," Maestro was taunting her; trying to make her feel bad. "Stay frosty," she whispered with a signature smirk and a role of her eyes, retreating back to her place.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Tundra laughed. She had seen much more. She nodded and then replied, "Alright, alright, ha ha. You got me!" She smiled playfully and then snickered some more before turning and taking in the scenery. "You guys picked the perfect place to walk! This is pretty." She walked around, exploring nonchalantly as if she knew where she was going and what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:59 am

"There's something seriously wrong with you Tundra. In the face of danger you... laugh and shrug it off. But that's stating the obvious, right?" echoed Maestro coldly before she turned away from the two other canines. "In all seriousness; stay frosty," those were her last words to the young dog as she began to walk up the path once more. Her coat was soaked and her eyes had lost their extraordinary glint of tastelessness.  "Coming Quinn?" her voice was still frosted with that evil, melodic, chant when it was cast into the air. 
Back to top Go down
Tundra

Tundra

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 am

Tundra walked further and further away from them, thinking to let them be. She wondered who the other dog was, and if there was a whole pack somewhere. She looked out for more dogs, in case she would encounter them again. She explored and then walked far into the place she was.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Quinn growled and as she left he struck her on the side with a paw, his long claws scraping her side. He nodded "coming" he grunted. He followed, walking next to her "what a dumb pup" he said with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Mestro nodded and nudged him slightly. "When she comes face-to-face with a sociopath that is out of control - unlike myself - she'll be really in for something," she spoke softly as they continued walking. For a couple more minutes Maestro continued. But then, abruptly she stopped in front Quinn. She then turned to face him and spoke, "Now... what's a good personality like you doing with a personality like me?" 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Quinn laughed and nudged her back. Quinn stopped before he could crash into her "I don't know, opposites attract I guess" he said with a laugh and a shake of his brindle shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:55 am

Maestro tilted her head and stared at him for a second before she began to pace around him. "Oh, so you you've got the hots for me then?" she purred softly to him as she continued her circling. "You know what they say about getting involved with a maniacal killer don't you?" she said with a devious chuckle and then stopped in front of him, sitting herself down.
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 am

Quinn shrugged "maybe yes or maybe no, you shall find out" he said with a smirk. His amber eyes followed her and watched as she sat down. He laughed "well I don't care what they say" he said and began to walk. He turned back. "Coming" he asked with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:33 am

She chuckled, "I suppose I will." Maestro let a slight grin form on her face as she heard what he said. "And how could I not?" her voice was melodic as usual; the melody of a devil. What had sweet Quinn gotten himself into with Maestro? A killer who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Was she simply playing along? Her tail flicked and her ears perked forward as she stood up and began trailing behind him. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:42 am

Quinn turned back "this is my main question. Where exactly are we going?" He asked with a chuckle. His dark brown eyes where excited and ready to go on an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Maestro tilted her head slightly and pondered the question. "Hmm. I'm not sure. Wherever," she said before lifting her muzzle to the air to scent any other animals nearby. The icy air veered their way, hitting Maestro's body in strong blows. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Quinn laughed and watched the sky. He sat down and sighed "I'm bored" he said looking at her with bored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

"How could you be bored... when you're with me?" she whined, stepping by him she sat down. The husky's tail curled around her body as she looked over at Quinn. "I'm not much of a party animal,"she remarked with a light sigh as she too lifted her head towards the sky. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Quinn shook his head "I mean of walking. How could I be bored of you?" He said. He laughed "you think I am?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Maestro smirked. "Sure. As I said; I'm not much of a party animal, and thus I am quite boring to most people. A cold and crazy husky," she said this without a hint of emotion; nothing. Her voice monotone and cold. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:51 am

Quinn shrugged "I never lived with anyone so I don't know what most people think but frankly I don't care what they think and neither should you. You are half right about one thing. You are crazy beautiful not crazy" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 am

"That's touching," she said, abruptly standing up. Her voice was cold as usual; that seductive melody that deceives. Her tail flicked slightly and her ears pricked back a bit her skull, barely noticable. When would she be finished with him? When would Maestro be finished deceiving brute, breaking his heart? It would probably be awhile before she was done with him... "I'm ready to continue, if you are," Maestro said, her tone returned to the one she kept earlier; gentle, sweet and beautiful.  
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Quinn watched her an wondered if she felt the same way. He stood up and began to walk. A little bit farther there was a giant branch and he hopped over it and didn't wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Maestro

Maestro

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Maestro stood up and began to follow him. "So now you don't like me?" she muttered towards him, her ears pricking back ever so slightly as she continued closely behind. The Husky easily jumped the branch and sped her pace a bit to follow just behind him, holding her head low and steps light. 
Back to top Go down
Kellin

Kellin

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 am

Quinn shook his head "No I am just confused and agitated" he said looking strait with hard eyes. He kept his head high and kept walking, jumping over a fallen tree and yawing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Less - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Less   The Less - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Less
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secrets Of Dominica :: Southern Area :: Morne Anglais Trail-
Jump to: